This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I too am sorry for your loss.  And understand wanting to do what you think
best for your remaining fjord.  Sue's offer of holding onto Riba for you
while you are grieving is a great idea.  Then if you still thought it was in
Riba's best interest at a later date to sell, you could.  But she'd still be
there for you if you decide you cannot part with her.

It's always hard to lose a horse, especially when they cannot find why the
horse colicked.  This happened to me once, and it adds a terrible mystery to
the loss.

Pamela