This message is from: "Robyn Millar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have been subscribed to the Fjord list for a couple of months and have
been enjoying reading about everyone's horses.  I have owned one Fjord for
3 years and my primary interest is Fjord horse history and traditional
methods of training Fjords.

Last week I took a quick trip to Eastern Washington and able to make side
trips to Twisp for a visit with The McMillans at Methow River Fjords and up
to BC to talk with Anita and Orville Unrau at Anvil's Acres.

Fjord owners are great!  Everyone graciously took time out from their busy
schedules to show me all their lovely horses and tell me about the Fjord
breed. I really learned a lot.

Robyn Millar
Bellingham, WA

--- Robyn Millar