This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Tank was invited to NMSU this week to attend an equine
science class. The instructor felt that the students
needed to see more than Quarter Horses and TB's. Also
attending were a Tennesee Walking Horse, a 1/2 Bashkir
Curly (beautiful horse!), a Peruvian Paso, a Canadian
warmblood, and a mini. Tank, as usual, got lots of
attention and students asked a lot of questions about
him. All the people who brought horses were from the
El Paso Driving and Riding Club.

He was really in a snit because he wanted to be home
lawn mowing, but everyone just thought he had lots of
personality and character!

We were planning on attending the Old Pueblo CDE in
Tucson next month, but will not be competing this year
due to need to buy new car, etc. However, I will there
be to watch on Sat. & Sun. with a friend. If any Fjord
people are planning to be there let me know!

Loving it in Las Cruces! Plenty of room for horse &
people visitor.

=====
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM