This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi there,
    Ah, but it did make the list. We are so happy that you enjoyed Turlock so
much. You had the opportunity to meet some very high class competitors, and
some very fine people. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we would love
to have you back again. We didn't take any still pictures, however, Brigid
does have you on tape in your driving class. Perhaps you can visit some time
and view it. Besides, you owe us a visit, don't you? That would be nice.
    Brigid was so disappointed not being able to do her driving classes, all
that preparation, work, and practice went for nil. But, she helped me achieve
my classes, and was very instrumental in a variety of things that were needed
to be done. As well as helping others. We have decided that next year we will
only take her horse, and I will be her personal barn manager and tack person
: ) Hmm, a position I think I already hold.
    Well, gotta go to work now. You said a lot of nice things, I'm sure that
everyone appreciates them. Keep in touch, and let us know when or if you plan
to go back home. You friends, Jack n' Brigid