This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sofia Jagbrant wrote:

> This message is from: "Sofia Jagbrant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hi!
>
> I am new on this list. My name is Sofia and I am 15 years old. I live in
> Sweden. I am so bad at english I hope you understand! I ride a  five
> years old fjord. Her name is Belizzi. Her dad is Alexander Lucas.
> She loves at run fast and jump! She is wonderful! Have a nice day!
>
> /Sofia

Welcome all new comers to the List.  Sofie.  We do not care how good or bad
your English is and can usually figure out what you are telling us.  Keep up
the posts.  We love to hear from everyone no matter where they are from.

--
"Built FJORD tough"
Carol M.