This message is from: "Sanders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If someone emailed you from a Quad-L Ranch website saying they were Chip
Lamb, it was NOT from Chip, or Jennie, or myself.
IT IS NOT AUTHORIZED.
An old friend of Chip's volunteered to make him a website. She wrote the
text and contacted people inviting them to see Quad-L's site BEFORE Chip
ever saw it. Some people will take advantage of a sad situation for their
own gain. I was hoping to avoid this but now I must....at least 20 people
have hit on the site at this bogus invitation. We can't shut it down. Please
accept our apology and please do not believe the crap that was posted.

WHEN Quad-L Ranch does have a website, Jennie or I will announce it on the
list.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding,
Teresa Sanders
Speaking for Quad-L Ranch
Sandpoint, Idaho