This message is from: "Dudley and Karen Haines" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

I got some of our Libby pictures of the stallion conformation evaluations
posted to our website. They are on the fjord page at
www.revivantranch.4t.com

I also posted some of our girls (both red-headed grand and fjord types!)
from a visit this past spring.

Ursula, I am so glad to hear the Raynor is doing better. I have a couple
pics of him in the Libby batch with him putting forth his best effort (not
to mention your husband!). And thanks for sharing his symptoms to help the
rest of us be alert with our own horses. And I concur with several people
who wrote saying not to beat yourself up. Give yourself credit for the many
times you have noticed when your horses are a bit "off" and all the loving
care you give them.

A belated "good luck and safe journey" to all the folks who are traveling to
Turlock this weekend. I hope everyone has a wonderful time. Wish I were
there! Next year - I've got a commitment from my husband!

Take care,
Karen H