This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 9/27/01 7:39:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> .  Need
> more 'good stuff', however!  In one of these tapes, I see a lady standing
> at
> the end of the arena with a video camera.  Boy would I love to get that
> tape.
> I was hoping that someone had videoed from that angle.

That would probably be me.  There IS some really nice footage, but some of it
is a little shaky, once you ran Dusty so fast  he disappeared from the
camera!  Took a minute to catch up to you.  <g>  But there are some shots
that turned out pretty darned nicely.  I just need to transfer it onto a
regular vhs tape for you and it will be there.  I got some of the half
passes, some of the spinning and other really nice full frontal shots.
You'll like it.

Pamela