This message is from: Mary Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For those of you who have sons or daughters - or
grands - of Line, just a note:  I posted some
"new"(old) pictures to her pedigree page.  They are
pictures that were taken when she was in her prime -
17 or so.  That way you get an idea of what she looked
like then, and what color she was, compared to the
more recent 'white' photo of her.  Yes, last year she
WAS white except for the rusty lower nose.  THIS YEAR
she is not white, but more the usual creamy color of
the ulsdun Fjord.  Don't know why she was so white
last year, I thought she had finally gone 'gray with
age'.  NOT.  At 30+ she is beginning to show age some,
but not as much as other horses I've had that were
MUCH younger!  She is getting stiff and slow and the
ol' eyes aren't what they used to be....but the teeth
still work just fine for eating  and the hearing is
still REAL good.  I swear she can hear me thinking
about feeding time!

Mary

=====
Mary Thurman