This message is from: "Betsy Bauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Group,

Over the years that I have been marketing Fjords at www.fjordpony.com, I
have had several occasions where folks have said "I would love to buy a
Fjord, but I have to sell my TB, QH, etc."

SO, I have a new gal who is working with me as an assistant, and she is
great at listing horses on the various Internet Horse Classifieds.  So, we
thought to help those of you who are selling other than Fjords (I'll handle
selling the Fjords)... that Megan would list them. Hopefully they will sell
so you can buy more Fjords....

Some of you may know how teadious it is to list and maintain the ads for
classifieds on the Net.  Plus this service will include your email and
contact information in your ad, not mine.  The fee of $50.00 will be charged
for 20 ads on prominent horse websites.  Photo can be added for an
additional fee.

So, if you are interested, please write to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ATTN:
Megan.

ALSO, anyone who is interested in having custom Fjord Christmas Cards, get
your favorite picture ready for me...

Happy Ridin'
  Betsy Bauer