This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 09:02 AM 9/16/2001 -0600, you wrote:
This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

How like a registrar to say that..... I was only jesting Mike, of course
microchipping is the way to go.

But they do take quite a while to process (from ordering, receiving, and
placement)

Not really all that long considering that it will last the horses lifetime.

and not everyone has a scanner to run around the pasture with,

No but you can borrow one of the NFHR's scanners any time as a member.

plus packing records for number comparison... I think I'll just stick with
memorizing their uniqueness.

I have had several people have to re DNA type horses now using this method but it is up to you of course. ;-)

Anyhow, it was nice to see you're functioning back there  =))))))

Yeah other than the emotional effect of it all it really didn't affect me any. I am about 400 miles from ground zero.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114