This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

hi everyone

i have really enjoyed reading all the opinions from all the horse and fjord
owners around the world  in the past several months that i have been on the
digest - don't have much to contribute at this point, but hopefully that may
change

i now have a question - we are building a riding arena - approximately 100ft
x 200ft (hopefully a bit larger if the lay of the land permits) - we have
been told that crowning the ring (raising it in the middle and sloping to the
outside) is the best way to keep it dry and footing firm - if there is a
better way, i would be interested in that also - my question is how much rise
in a ring of that size - at first my husband thought raising it a foot in the
middle, but we have been told that is not enough to keep water off -  any
opinions and experiences with this would be greatly appreciated

i have set as one of my lifetime goals that one day i will be able to attend
the festivities at Libby - with or without a fjord - i certainly enjoyed
reading all about it - would be interested in buying a video if someone has
any for sale

weather is georgeous in virginia
mary harvey