This message is from: "Frank & Sally Higgins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

In regard to shoe size:  our Fjords wore different sizes.  My saddle mare
wore a size #1, while our team usually wore a #2 or sometimes a #3 with
modifications.  Our 13.3H gelding wore a #2.  So you see, size has little to
do with the breed.  I'm sure others will say the same thing, they are all
different!  As to teeth:  our 'boys' both lost teeth at 3 years -- I found
them in the feed bin!  We no longer have our Fjords, but lots of happy
memories!

Sally Higgins in Maine where the leaves are turning and the heat is on
mornings!