This message is from: "Sanders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Is there going to be listserve potluck at Libby this year?

Gotta plan now since we'll be there Monday to get ready for the evaluation.
I think potlucks are a wonderful was for us to put faces to all these names
we see....and besides, I want to eat food that tastes great - which means I
didn't cook it. By Friday I'm going to be sick and tired of cold sandwiches,
soggy left-in-the-melted-ice-cooler-floating cheese and canned soup. What's
really sad is that Jennie went to college last week and she thinks the
institutional food is Idaho's version of gourmet. Someone please, put us out
of our gastrointestinal misery and feed us!

Teresa Sanders