This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It is reassuring to know that other geldings do like him. But 3 months ago,
he was only a gentle horse, friendly to every other horse - perhaps a
little bit afraid. Don't understand, what happened in the meantime ...
Mares were interesting all the time.
In the beginning, you remember A'simi was ill and nearly starved, I wasn't
strict and have had a lot of fun therefore. After some more or less funny
trails, we've done a lot of dominance training, join-up, follow-up etc. The
only time where he find his own decision is when we meet wildpigs ...

 (Embedded     "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@angus.mystery.com

 image moved   27.08.2001 22:58

 to file:

 pic04833.pcx)