This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Peg,

I think the Evaluation starts on the 4th,(Tuesday) not the 5th.(just in
case you wanted to get there on time. LOL)

Also, I believe the Dinner with Arne Presthus is on the 6th, Thursday.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, sunny, but leaves arestarting to turn to gold

  >Remember, the Evaluation, held on the 5th and 6th, will feature two
>outstanding US Evaluators, Wayne Hipsley and Karen Cabic. In addition, we
>are priviledged to have Arne Presthus, well-known and very experienced
>Norwegian Evaluator as "observer evaluator."

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]