This message is from: "Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Does anyone on the Fjord list have any experience with this Quebec based
carriage company (just east of Montreal) also known as Voitures Robert &
Fils?

I rode in a nice wagonette recently (holds 12 or more driven by a mule team)
and would like to order a 4 person wagonette for my 13.2 hand fjord mare to
drive but it is reported to weigh 600 lbs - is this too heavy for my fjord
to drive single?
I would appreciate any opinions anyone on the list might have...

It comes with hydraulic brakes and is cutunder with heavy oak wheels with
good rubber.  I live close enough to drive up there to pick it up.   Also,
the shafts are metal, more pipelike than the wooden shafts I use with my
antique wooden 4 wheel runabout...

If I buy it, I will have 2 antique (a two person and a 4 person) 4 wheel
runabout carriages for sale in New Hampshire, in excellent condition and a 4
person two seat sleigh.  contact me if interested.  Thanks, Carol Walker