This message is from: Nancy Newport <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

When I get my pole barn shelter I will have it open on
2 or 3 sides so that I can run the tractor with a drag
on it straight through or use the bucket on the
tractor inside the shelter or have the horses drag it.

Here in Florida just a north wall is enough to keep
out most of the storms.  We have sandy soil (or clay)
so I wouldn't bed it with anything if they can come
and go.  Mine are out all the time, but have acess to
a stall to get shelter if they want it.  They mostly
use it for knat and fly shelter, but the problem is
that I have to clean it.  I would rather use horse
power or motor power to clean stalls!

Nancy Newport - wanting a pole shelter
Gainesville, Florida