This message is from: "Michele Bigelow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I bought a custom Myler bit for Stovar, w/ a 5 1/2 mouth.  For some reason
the bit I bought seemed backwards....my trainer, the tasch shop folks...so I
ended up sending it back to Myler.

Ron Myler said  I should have spoke to him directly before ordering a custom
bit.  They are very expensive, and they don't have a market for 51/2 mouths
and up.

So, I am waiting for my replacement bit....If you are interested  Call Myler
directly and ask to speak to Ron about what would be the right bit for you.

Michele