This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Karen McCarthy wrote:

> This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> I do not have AOL.
> I experience the situation you are describing about 20% of the time, that
> is, I read the reply long before I see the original post,(if ever).
>
> Karen McCarthy
> Great Basin Fjords
> Carson City, NV

Hi,
I do not have AOL, but now that this is a subject, I do not get all the posts
sometimes either.  So this is why sometimes I read a post and go HUH.  Yes it is
just a reply to another.  This has been happening off and on for sometime
though.  Brigid.  Did you post your CA fair letters again?  I just recieved them
twice this morning.

--
"Built FJORD tough"
Carol M.