This message is from: "Teressa Kandianis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oops.  Sorry, meant that last to be a private post.  Teressa
----- Original Message -----
From: Teressa Kandianis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: Libby and this and that

This message is from: "Teressa Kandianis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello B & U:  Yes, we'd be interested in the sweaters.  Or, I would.  I'll
have to check with Mark.

We drove Merit both Saturday and Sunday - still monkeying with the gear -
but he's still doing great.  I mowed avenues through our pasture so we can
practice hills, turns and so on without going out on the road.  Lovely
weather here - sunny, warm - a little breeze so no bugs.  And no volcanic
action over on Mt. Baker.  Lovely spot.  Later, mark and teressa