This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 8/16/01 12:59:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< This is from Joel Harman

 There are some women who have BAD reactions to estrogen & progesterone
 that are chemically derived.
 If there were not a need from estrogens derived from pregnant mare urine
 the ranches would not be there.
 At least they are working on the land. I would hazard a guess the land
 has been in their family for some time.

 Get over it. Worry about something you can change - like the SUV you
 don't really need to commute to work in - by yourself.
 .

   And in a scientific method, how many women are reacting to the NATURAL
version? You didn't mention THAT? From your attitude, I presume you work for
or are a plant for a drug company. Merek