This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 02:51 PM 8/14/01 -0400, you wrote:
This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Just to let everyone know that the entry packages for the evaluation in Lexington, Virginia, have been mailed. If you have not received an entry package and you are interested in bringing Fjord horses to be evaluated, please contact me at 703-330-2498 or [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your completed entries must be mailed to the NFHR by September 4. Entries received postmarked after September 4 will not be accepted. The deadline is just 3 weeks away. So mail your entries right away.

I did make a mistake in the package. On the tentative schedule I listed fillies, colts, stallions, and mares for the conformation evaluations. I forgot to list geldings.

One other thing that was left out Curt was the Veterinarian Certificate form. All horses being evaluated need to have this form on file with me prior to the Evaluation. If you need the form it is available on the website or from me. Here is a link to the form on the website. You will need the Adobe Acrobat reader to print it out:

http://www.nfhr.com/PDF/Vet_Cert.PDF

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar