This message is from: "Ursula Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                 Dear List from Brian Jensen;
                     Thankyou for your replies and offers to help. I have
more than I can use but Elizabeth Walton from Portland and Allan Merril have
generously offered to help. We have had some back problems here which if you
have had them, they are restrictive and uncomfortable. As an add on the
words PMU are not allowed in this house and I am hopeful of future
technology replacing this form of pharmacology.-Brian Jensen
Ursula & Brian Jensen
Trinity Fjords
Box 1032 Lumby BC Canada V0E-2G0
http://okjunc.junction.net/~ujensen/