This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 8/9/01 9:02:07 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Awhile back there was a member of this list who seemed to be going through
a ruff time after one of her horses
 died.  She was thinking of selling all of her horses. Many of you wrote her
and wished her well and encouraged
 her not to sell out. I'm sorry if I do not remember who this was. I was just
wondering how she was doing and
 hope things are brighter for her. >>

Pat, that was me, I am doing much better, in fact I am doing great. Keswick
is now 3 months old and is eating Foal Lac pellets and Equine Jr. along with
all the hay he wants. He is getting milk only twice a day now and I am caught
up on sleep. I still miss his mom Katrina very much, if she was still here we
would be getting ready for the State Fair in September, but this year I won't
be showing. Heather my 3 year old filly is wonderful to drive but is not
ready to be in the show ring yet.
I kept all the email that was sent encouraging me and anytime I feel myself
slipping into depression I get them out and read through them. Ain't Fjord
people wonderful. Thanks again.
                  Sue

Sue Clark- Sorger
Crown Oak Fjords