This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Congratulations to Vivian Creigh for winning the GMHA CDE.  This is the
first event she had entered her two new mares that she recently imported.
 She received a 48 in dressage and a double clean in cones.  Her time in
the marathon was good enough to keep her on top for the win.  Good job
Vivian!

Also, I received my latest issue of Driving West magazine today and found
a few fjords in it.  There is a great picture of Beth Beymer driving her
tandem in cones as well as some mention of her competing well in the 20
Mile House CDE.

Alex Fraser was shown driving his team in cones at the Pegasus CDE.  It
mentions that he got the "best conditioned" award for his team.  Also,
Barry Strachen was shown driving his mare in a Hardy Zantke clinic.

Good work everyone!

Steve

Steve and Amy White
Prairieholm Farm