This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 (Embedded     "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@angus.mystery.com

 image moved   31.07.2001 13:21

 to file:

 pic04872.pcx)

Please respond to fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
cc:
Subject:  Re: Fwd: 4 sale

Security Level:?         Internal

This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sure,  a "Hand" is 4 inches.  And the .2 part of it is 2 inches.  I know it
doesn't make any sense at all.  I agree but it is an old way to measure a
horse using ones hands.  The 4 fingers on the hand are about 4 inches
(average hand I guess).

So the 14.2 hand horse is really a 58 inch or 147.32 cm tall horse.

Hope this helps.

I think it will help - but my four fingers are not 10,16 cm high :-). So,
if I understand, my Fjord is 13,39 hands? (136 cm)

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114
FAX 716-787-0497

http://www.nfhr.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of pic04872.pcx]