This message is from: "Deidre lange"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Readers,

  I am a new owner of a wonderful fjord named Nellie.  I want to show her in a
local draft show on the 4th of August.  I really know nothing about showing
fjords according to breed.  We've shown paint and arabian a little.  Is there
anyone out there who would like to help me prepare Nellie and myself for this
competition? We are both quick learners and would appreciate any help on
everything from manners to manes.  Nellie is 4 and well started under saddle.
We are working on a neck rein while using a bosal.  She responds nicely in the
show halter too.  Thanks for any advice.

Deidre Lange
Center, ND (Nellie wil be Fjord #19 in ND.)

ApexMail now registers domains! www.apexmail.com