This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/17/01 8:10:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I hope Digest readers can see past our personal pride in this stallion, and
> appreciate his contribution and worth to the breed.

I was wondering where you had been, but remembered reading that you had just
started riding again, so figured you were enjoying the summer in the saddle!
With this little snippet about Gjest could it be that you will start riding
him now too?  He does sound like a wonderful old man who is truly
appreciated.  It is good to hear of people truly appreciating their horses.

Pamela
Who must go out and ride and appreciate two of mine right now!