This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good Mornng all,
    We have just been given a full single pulling harness for our Fjord Siri,
and this morning we tried it on her.  We seem to be missing a couple of
straps which must go along her sides.  We know that she did some pulling at
one time, and she still seems to know what to do.  We put the reins way out
and walked behind her and she seemd to obey our commands ok.
    What we were wondering is if anyone knows of a good book (with pictures
perhaps), which show how the harness should look on a horse, so we can see
what we need to purchase to have it complete.  Also, how do you measure a
horse for collar size. (Ours may be too small, but we don't know for sure)

    Thanks,   Dave and Ann Sperl
               Othello, WA