This message is from: Marsha Jo Hannah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Please go to the NFHR website & click on "Joining NFHR"  Then print the
> page & send it in to the address on the form.  The web site is at:
>
> www.nfhr.com

Is anyone else having trouble getting into the NFHR web site?  My
browser says,

        Connect: Looking up host: www.nfhr.com

sits there twiddling its thumbs for a minute or so, then pops up an
error window that says,

        Netscape is unable to locate the server www.nfhr.com .
        Please check the server name and try again.

The problem is consistent for this site, although I can get into most
other sites.  (But, there are a few of my bookmarks that fail in the
same way; and there are some that fail sometimes, connect others.)

Any insights would be appreciated.  (My ISP is adamant that it's not
their problem; I don't believe them, but don't know how to "motivate"
them to fix things!)

Since this rapidly veers off topic, replies should probably come to me
directly.

Marsha Jo Hannah                Murphy must have been a horseman--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               anything that can go wrong, will!
15 mi SW of Roseburg, Oregon