This message is from: "Ursula Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just want to mention a couple of things .
First....for those of you who will be attending the Libby 2001 Evaluation in
Sept and then staying to participate in the PNFPG Show please be advised
that your registration is due on July 17 (postmarked) AND that if you are
bringing horses for the Show that are not being Evaluated you will have to
indicate that stalls are required for those extra days....for example we are
bringing 5 horses but only 4 are being evaluated...make sure you send in the
stall fee for any extra horses.....

Also......we need to continue to sell the Record Books and are looking for a
workable solution to get these books out into the public....Aside from
direct order from Mike May and having them at a few of the larger
exhibitions where Fjord folks are manning booths we are at a loss for ideas
regarding distribution...If any of the regional groups have events please
notify the Registry and Mike can send out a few books for sale. There always
needs to be one person who is willing to be accountable and handle the
finances. We are getting close to the break even point and would like to
have most of the books sold before too long...Also remember them for
possible inclusion on your Christmas wish list or recommend it to any new
fjord owners. I encourage all of you to help promote this book so we can
feel justified in putting together the next volume after this next set of
2001 evaluations. UJ

WE are very busy with driving weekends which are going very well. We also
have participated in a few events and local shows....The Pedersens have been
here to pick up their bred mare Ayla who has since given birth of a
Trinity's SamStein baby...boy did WE ever have fun that weekend. Our
daughter Vanessa is getting married in August so our summer is just flying
along...Finally have some good weather. Penfrydd's Raynor is now at a local
trainer for a refresher riding course to prepare him for the upcoming
Evaluation...boy do I ever miss that boy.
All of you have a great summer and get out and enjoy those Fjordies...UJ
Ursula & Brian Jensen
Trinity Fjords
Box 1032 Lumby BC Canada V0E-2G0
http://okjunc.junction.net/~ujensen/