This message is from: Diana Calder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've got a 6" John Dewsbury Waterford Baucher bit for sale. I paid
$111.60 US (before taxes and shipping) for it back in March this year,
used it for about a month, then gave up on it - I'm not sure if it was
a little bit thick for Donnie's palate or not, but he definitely
couldn't handle all the joints in it - I never did try it on the
driving bridle, only on the one we use to ground-drive him with the
stoneboat, and not only would he never stop playing with it, but he
also managed to pull it plus the rein right through his mouth on
several occasions. Waterford bits are supposed to be bought longer
than others, so the 6" is about equivalent to a 5.5" French link
(which I bought a Smuckers' butterfly version of at the same time, and
which Donnie does seem to like, but not as well as the copper-roller
D-ring snaffle we started him out with). The Dewsbury bits are
supposed to have a life-long warranty, and I've still got the box and
everything for the bit so it should be covered the same as if it was
new. It has a manufacturer's flaw on one link, but it's smooth and
seems only to be cosmetic so I didn't bother returning it.  If
anyone's interested, I'd like $80 (plus shipping to wherever it needs
to go) for the bit.  If no one's interested, I'll probably offer it on
the CD-L, before trying eBay (the selling fees there are getting
nasty).  One question - any recommendations on sterilizing the bit
before shipping it?  I was thinking in terms of rubbing alcohol, but
wasn't sure if that was strong enough...

I've also got a New in Box Breyer Silver Wolfe 2000 Spring Show
Special Fjord for sale. I accidentally wound up with two (bid on a lot
including one on eBay, got outbid, ordered one from an online store,
then the high bidder backed out on the eBay lot and since I wanted the
rest of the lot anyway, I accepted the win on that one as well).  I'm
asking $30 plus shipping for the Silver Wolfe.

First come, first serve on both of these items.

--
Best regards,
 Diana                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]