This message is from: "SUSAN L GIARGIARI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Denise!
That is wonderful that your friend has her horses back! What a relief!
Thanks for keeping us posted about them.
The idea about the bell is wonderful! And, yes, it probably would be a good
idea to get them used to wearing the bell at home in the corral first!
       Sue! (Desert Storm) Start looking for your farm! It is such a gift to
look out back
and see the fjords enjoying life to the fullest, heads buried deep in the
hay pile or growing grass! We have been seriously looking now for about 3
months now and now have found what we hope to be our new home! Sorry to
disappoint you all, but the one with the Saratoga fencing/ Nelson Waterers
just has way to high of a tax bill, when they finally estimated it out for
us. Can't afford to pay $400 a month for taxes! Yikes! Think of all the tack
I could be buying!!  Have had some nice dialog privately with Jean Ernest
about her Millionaire comment and had some good chuckles! Nope! We wish!
Just inheritance, which brings sadness, also, but gives you a new outlook
and direction in life sometimes. We found a For Sale By Owner in Northfield,
MA with 24 rolling acres and nice meadow and tillable land. Barn with 10
stalls, has water! :-) , brook, 800 ft road frontage, two car garage, and
run in shed. Fences were all falling down wooden, so her handy man took it
all down and it is piled up neatly to burn! Her husband died 10 years ago
and they bred and raced Standardbreds. She is thrilled to have the farm be
continued. Even turned down a developer!  The house is a very well kept
split level with lots of rooms and glassed in porches! Light , light ,
light! Even in the winter!  Jean in AK, you'll have to come visit!  We are
working with her on the finances and should know by the 30 of this month on
the last inspection for our house/buyer.  The nice thing about it is that it
is right between Dick's childhood friend and my dearest friends, Ceacy &
Nancie!!  Hard to talk me out of that!  We will see what happens and keep
the faith!
       Sue g. in NH soon to be in MA!!  I hope!!