This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 6/16/01 7:24:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> First of all, we are NOT looking for sympathy over our loss and troubles by
> posting this to the board.  Lois and I began a series of Rabies injections
> today.
>
> I am writing this to possibly help any of you who might find themselves in
> the same situation.

Well, you do have my sympathy anyways.  How horribly tragic and sad.  But you
also have my respect for passing on this difficult, heartbreaking story and
trying to prevent others from what you are having to go through.

My thoughts are with you and you are doing the right thing.

Pamela