This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

SPORTAC has two buckle english style mohair girths:
 #P4-CFCMHR in their latest catalog.  24" TO 36" price:  $59

Look under "Center Fire Quick Cinch"  I think these are much like the
Orthoflex cinch, and the whole cinch and billets set is made to replace
those on Ortho-flex and other saddles.  But you can buy the cinch alone.
Their website and phone #:   http://www.sportack.com
800-0248-8225

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where the sun hasn't yet set at 11:40 PM and I
am watching a rainbow out my front window.

>listers, i am looking for a mohair cinch that will fit my fjord's
>BELLLAY!   my saddle has english buckles (2) not the usual western type
>rigging,  but i like the mohair.  i have two cinches that came with the
>saddle, but alas my quinster is just too rotund!!!  where can i find a
>longer girthed cinch, in mohair with 2 english style buckle connections?
>help, he is a big boy now...denise

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]