This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi list...
I've been getting my Woodstock show entry ready, trying to decide which
horses to bring etc.
I have a question first though...........
I have a 2 yr old filly that I'd like to show in the Halter Class,
BUT....last fall she cut her Cannon bone pretty bad.  As much as we tried to
prevent any scaring or lump forming....she has a bump on her cannon bone.
Would this be considered a flaw, and something that would get her marked down
or not even placed for?   I would hate to truck her all that way if she isn't
going to have an equal chance.    If anyone has any idea about how this
works...could you let me know.   Thank you,
Aimee Day
Days End Fjords
Garland ME