This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi list,
Been slow getting this one out, but we had our last foal for the year, born
June 6th.
Both foals this year are colts.  Different in temperament as night and
day.....it's amazing how much influence mom has on them.  One mom is clam and
laid back...the other mom has a few 'short circuits'  LOL
Both are handsome, healthy, big boys....who will be for sale after weaning.
Dam's are:  "White Roses' Miss Thunder"  And  "White Roses' Matilda"   Sire
to both, is our stallion:  "Drafn"  ( if you'd like to look up their
bloodlines on the NFHR website pedigree search page. )
Life sure seems busier with 2 foals on the farm so close in age....but maybe
it just seems that way because of how much time I spend just WATCHING them at
pasture :):):)   And of course it's hard to keep my hands off them :)

Aimee Day
Days End Fjords, Garland Me.