This message is from: "Dagrun Aarsten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi to all fjord enthusiasts!

My name is Dagrun and I'm from Norway, moved to the US recently (San Jose,
Ca). For the past couple of years I have been a big fjord fan. Before moving
from Norway I was competing all over with a wonderful red dun fjord stallion
named Kneist (Mostly showjumping, but also driving, dressage and
cross-country). After "discovering" the Fjords I couldn't believe I had
lived in Norway most of my life without really noticing them!

To my delight I also found quite a few fjords in California, and will
possibly buy one myself some time this year.

I will be in touch!

Dagrun