This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There is a "grazing muzzle" made of nylon webbing with a rubber bottom
which has a hole in the middle which lets in a few blades of grass. I have
read (somewhere) that this is the best grazing muzzle to use.  You can see
a picture of the muzzle incorporated into a halter unit in this month's
EQUUS, page 152.  The muzzle by itself is available and snaps to a regular
halter.  Whether it is sized for a Fjord muzzle is another question!

Jean in sunny Fairbanks, Alaska, expected to be 75 degrees today with 21
hours of sunlight!

>Re:  chubby fjords and grazing muzzles
 causes a sore
>from rubbing on his chin area so I don't use it anymore.  Mine is the heavy
>wire "basket" style with fleece all around that clips on his halter.  Has
>anyone used a different style that works for them???

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]