This message is from: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The divisions in Turlock is for the High Point Awards.  You must stay within
your division.
There are two divisions a person with one horse can go into. The rider has
one division and the horse has one division.

Pleasure Classes are judged on the horse's manner and pleasure to ride.
Equitation Classes are judged on the rider's riding skills and how well the
rider keeps a balanced seat, nice hands and good leg positions. This also
means the rider needs to know leads and diagonals.

Denise, Enter your horse in the division that you feel it is prepared for.
IF your horse can walk, trot and canter with ease and with pleasure, then
upgrade the division to a higher division. (You can always upgrade but you
cannot down grade in divisions.) If you are having a hard time getting a
slow lope out of your horse, stick to the walk / trot classes and green
classes.

Jack Benny is for the older beginner. If you plan to canter, then let the
older beginner have this class to themselves.  There are only 4 classes for
this division.  Let the real beginner have a chance to win. (We have many
older riders that do not want to lope or canter.)

Play Day is just what it says... it is a play day.  High Point Awards are
different for the Play Day.

Questions about the Turlock Show can be address to me individually at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me at 541-825-3027.

Catherine Lassesen
Show Manager