This message is from: John & Martie Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We worm every 6 weeks with the wormers that the vet recommended.  He
said that even on regular schedules, you sometimes get a buildup of
'resistant' larva.  A few years back (7?10?) we had a similar problem
with our Arab.  Nothing since.
You just never know.  Next time my babies start losing weight, I will
check more carefully!!!! before things get out of hand.  I hope.

Martie in MD