This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 5/26/01 7:46:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Came to a stop light.  When the light turned
 green, I proceeded on through and hit 'resume', a bit too soon I guess!  It
 was ZOOOOM, pulled 3 G's in 6 seconds!  We were laughing hysterically and I
 was apologizing profusely to the horses, promising to do better next time!
 POWER PLUS!

 Brigid, maybe I should take 'driving lessons' from you!  LOL! >>

LOL. Yep, it does take some getting used to! I quickly discovered that one
needs to accelerate the truck till it's no less than 5 miles away from your
"set" speed before hitting "resume." Can you say 1st gear?!

<< It was a
 particular challenge for me since one of the other Fjords with us was in
heat
 and scheduled to be bred again that evening after we returned from the
 parade!  Dusty kept telling me that there was no need to wait 'til evening!

This is very funny, and a testament to your control of Dusty and his "best
friend!"

Really, sounds like you had a great time. I know what you mean about your
mount feeling different during the parade, proud of himself. Tommes just
became a different horse in that show arena. When I looked at the pictures
later, I was even more impressed with how nice he looked. I believe horses
have a strong "sense of self" and like being looked at and admired.

Brigid