This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 5/24/01 8:23:57 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Horsefest is an event that people from various locations bring their horses
 >to "show-off". We bring in many rare breeds that you don't see everyday and
 >the Fjord is one of them. We have two feature speakers, one being Dave
 >Davis, Two-time World Champion Reining horse trainer. Who will be doing a
 >3-part force free training on starting a horse to drive. The other speaker
 >is Eric Clark, Natural Horsemanship. This year we are focusing on driving
 >and are interested if you would like to bring your horses to drive or ride.

   Hmmmmm.  They are focusing on driving.....so they have a 2 time REINING
champion doing a 3-part ( ? ) force free ( ??? ) clinic on starting a horse
to drive ?  Could be interesting if spins and power backs were just a 3-part
step away ? OMG, I just want more FORWARD !!!!!     Lisa Pedersen * whos
feeling silly, but admit it, this is unusual.