This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Since Charile's (big Trakehner) bout with sarcoid shots (regressin sp) in
Oct and January the sarcoids are gone except for two small areas that are
still working.  However his immune system has slowed down and he is anemic.
He has had three colds and continues to have the snots and is mopey.. I do
not know if this series of shots sent all the immune system to one spot or
not.

There were at least thirty sarcoids in the groin area so he received the
full vial each time, some thirty shots.  He had severe reactions to the
first shots and not as bad with the second. It is now seven months since
first shots.

 This is just to let anyone know who may be considering the shots that they
have serious consequences.  I am now giving him lixitonic (sp) and upping
his vit.C which he has already been receiving and continuing him on equine
senior (age twenty), wheat germ oil and his supplements.  Imagine what would
have happened if I had not been supplementing!!

Jean Walters Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 TO 1949 ]