This message is from: "truman matz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>   I have read several times about not using these two together, but I have
>CRS disease this week and for the life of me, wouldnt know why.....does
>anyone else have info on this ?   Lisa * whos still trying to get that
>homemade recipe for fly spray.

Lisa, I, too, have always thought that garlic and vinegar went well
together, often with the addition of honey,... three natural and extremely
beneficial supplements to your diet or used topically, in some cases.  I'd
sure be interested to have info regarding the topic of NOT using them
together,... do you recall where that info came from?  And, I give up,...
what's CRS?  Thanks, Judy