This message is from: "Sanders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Does anyone else think this year was strange for foaling? ALL of our mares
(counting the ones Rustin also breed to ) went way over in their gestation.
(Tone went past a year!) Other friends with different breeds have talked
about the same thing happening to them. Sarah's vet in Bozeman, MT. said it
seems to come in 6-7 year cycles and after talking to people I believe he is
right.

Also, the maiden mares all seemed to have problems this year. It just seems
odd. In fact, one friend's maiden mare went just shy of a year and it turned
out she had twins inside! They lost both twins but fortunately the mare is
fine. Seems like there have been more problems and longer gestations out
here in the northwest this year. Carol R. you may have been smart to listen
to your inner voice! Any thoughts on the subject?

Teresa Sanders
Sandpoint, Idaho
~~~Support Bacteria, it is the only culture some people have.~~~