This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 5/10/01 9:49:37 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  Sagan is a 2 year old brown dun Fjord from Anvil
 Acres' stock.  Sire is Morgen and dam is Riata.  Sagan lives in California,
 has had imprinting and has begun basic training with a nationally respected
 CDE judge/driver/trainer, Linda Fairbanks.  >>

Linda Fairbanks just did a 2 day clinic for us here in New Mexico last
weekend. This the 2nd year we have had her and I think she is probably one of
the best clinicians there is. She started teaching from the time she got off
the plane.

Sue Clark-Sorger
Crown Oak Fjords
Sandia Park NM