This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you all for your words of encouragement and wonderfull names. Baby,
still unnamed, is doing very well. We are still feeding every 90 minutes and
he is now taking 13oz at a feeding. Friends have been great I have spent a
total of 10 minutes alone today. My other horses have been worked groomed and
fed and food has been bought to me and fed to me if I didn't stop. I have
been able to concentrate on baby and buying a milk goat. I have friends
coming in as early as 5am to take a couple of feed times. Los Trigos Ranch
bought Kate down, the mare they use to take care of the weanlings, hopefully
she will become a buddy to baby. (must find a name and stop referring to him
as baby). So I have a great support system.
I will keep you posted when I can about how baby boy Sorger is doing. Thanks
again.
        Sue