From: "LHCarriage" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "A Fjordlist" <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
CC: "Les" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Baby Alert
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 09:18:34 -0700

This message is from: "LHCarriage" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sorry on the first one some how " baby came out Bay" so no Bay
This morning ( 2:30 about ) my mare Hosta , Who was bred to Karen's Sven had
a filly (no name yet ) Mother & baby doing fine. No pictures and can't post
them on the Web any way.

Les & Margaret H.
Callahan,Ca